The 3rd Grade Math Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Addition Using Number Lines - 3(5)(A)
- Measurement of Liquid Volume and Weight - 3(7)(D)
- Division: Equal Objects from a Group - 3(4)(H)
- Perimeter of a Polygon - 3(7)(B)
- Fractions with Denominators 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 - 3(3)(A), 3(3)(B)
- Value of Coins and Bills - 3(4)(C)
- Adding Time Intervals in Minutes - 3(7)(C)
- Relationship Between Addition and Subtraction - 3(4)(A)
- Multiplication Using Arrays - 3(5)(B), 3(4)(D), 3(4)(E)
- Real-Life Relationships Between Number Pairs and Verbal Equations - 3(5)(E)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
3rd Grade - Math
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.