The 6th Grade Social Studies Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- World and U.S. Longitude and Latitude - 6(20)(A)
- Defining Culture - 6(15)(D)
- The Effects of Physical Processes (Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Erosion, Ocean Currents) - 6(5)(A)
- Economic Indicators of 12 Countries - 6(8)(B)
- Governments with Rule by One, Few or Many - 6(10)(A)
- Major Landforms - 6(3)(C)
- Civic Responsibility and Participation - 6(12)(A)(B)
- Locations of Major Countries in Major Regions - 6(3)(D)
- Ancient Chinese Inventions and Innovations - 6(18)(A)
- Bodies of Water in North America - 6(3)(C)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
6th Grade - Social Studies
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.