The 6th Grade Math Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Prime Factorization and Exponents - 6(7)(A)
- Interpret Data from a Box Plot - 6(12)(A)(B)(C), 6(13)(A)
- Order a Set of Rational Numbers - 6(2)(D)
- Graph Points in Four Quadrants - 6(11)(A)
- Ratios - 6(4)(B)
- Multiply and Divide Rational Numbers - 6(3)(E)
- Factors - 6(7)(A)
- Volume of a Triangular Prism - 6(8)(D)
- Relationship Between Fractions and Percents - 6(4)(G)
- Percent of a Given Whole - 6(5)(B)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
6th Grade - Math
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.