The 5th Grade Social Studies Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Boston Tea Party - 5(2)(A)
- Branches of Government - 5(16)(A)
- Lewis and Clark - 5(4)(D)
- Free Enterprise System - 5(11)(A)(B)
- Bill of Rights - 5(15)(C), 5(20)(A)
- American Symbols and Landmarks - 5(17)(A)(E)
- State Capitals - 5(7)(C)
- Voting Rights of Women and African Americans - 5(20)(B)
- American Inventors - 5(23)(A)
- Industries of Colonial America - 5(10)(A)(B)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
5th Grade - Social Studies
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.