The 5th Grade Math Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Rounding to the Tenth and Hundreth - 5(2)(C)
- Multiple Representations: Verbal to Equation - 5(1)(D)
- Coordinate Planes: Graphing Ordered Pairs of Numbers - 5(8)(A)(B)C)
- Rectangular Prisms - 5(6)(B)
- Dividing by Fractions - 5(3)(J), 5(3)(L)
- Gross vs. Net Income - 5(10)(B)
- Measurement Conversions - 5(7)(A)
- Budgeting - 5(10)(E)(F)
- Data Display and Analysis - 5(9)(A)(B)(C)
- Mathematical Expressions - 5(1)(F)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
5th Grade - Math
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.