The 4th Grade Social Studies Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- The Two Most Important Industries of Texas - 4(12)(B),4(5)(B)
- Great Depression, Dust Bowl, World War II - 4(5)(A)
- Geographic Regions of Texas - 4(7)(B)
- U.S. Presidents Born and From Texas - 4(18)(A)
- Legends, Grids, Scales, Compass Roses on Maps - 4(6)(A)
- Early European Explorers of Texas - 4(2)(B)
- Comparing U.S. and Texas Constitution - 4(15)(A)(B)(C)
- Important Events of the Texas Revolution - 4(3)(A)
- Lydia Mendoza, Chelo Silva, Julius Bledsoe - 4(19)(C)
- Civil War and Reconstruction - 4(4)(A)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
4th Grade - Social Studies
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.