Same great kit in a PDF file.
Just print, laminate, cut-out and it is ready to go!*
The 4th Grade ELAR Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following TEKS:
- Use Dictionary to Find Meaning of Words - 4(3)(A)
- Describe Explicit Relationship Among Ideas: Cause and Effect - 4(9)(D)iii
- Sequence the Plot’s Main Events - 4(8)(C)
- Multiple Meaning Words - 4(3)(B)
- Read and Provide Evidence of Reading: Describe Characters Interactions - 4(8)(B)
- Understand the Structure and Elements of Poetry - 4(12)(A)
- Edit and Revise - 4(11)(C,D)
- Describe Implicit Relationship Among Ideas by Cause and Effect - 4(9)(D)iii
- Identify Action Verbs - 4(4)
- Guide Words and Concluding Sentences - 4(11)(B)i
*NOTE: Our Basic and Premium Kits comes with all materials printed, laminated and cut to size for simple setup of your escape room. This digital download requires FRONT ONLY printing and the clue cards cut to size before escape room can be setup!
4th Grade ELAR
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props will need to be printed on cardstock and laminated to allow for use with erasable markers.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable objects and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards within.