The 4th Grade ELAR Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Use Dictionary to Find Meaning of Words - 4(3)(A)
- Describe Explicit Relationship Among Ideas: Cause and Effect - 4(9)(D)iii
- Sequence the Plot’s Main Events - 4(8)(C)
- Multiple Meaning Words - 4(3)(B)
- Read and Provide Evidence of Reading: Describe Characters Interactions - 4(8)(B)
- Understand the Structure and Elements of Poetry - 4(12)(A)
- Edit and Revise - 4(11)(C,D)
- Describe Implicit Relationship Among Ideas by Cause and Effect - 4(9)(D)iii
- Identify Action Verbs - 4(4)
- Guide Words and Concluding Sentences - 4(11)(B)i
All clues meet TEKS standards. (Revised for 2019-2020)
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
4th Grade - ELAR
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.