The 3rd Grade Social Studies Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Local, State and National Governments - 3(9)(A)
- Civic Responsibility - 3(11)(C)
- Directions on a Map - 3(5)
- Learning Some Things about Other States - 3(5)(C)
- Ways of Earning, Spending, Saving, Donating - 3(6)(A)
- Identify People Who were Inventors or Started New Businesses - 3(16)(B), 3(8)(E)
- Timelines (Years, Decades, Centuries) - 3(3)(B)(C)
- Meeting Community Needs, Past, Present and Future - 3(2)(A)(C)
- Non-Profits and Civic Organizations - 3(12)(C)
- Government Employees including First Responders and Educators - 3(14)(B)
All clues meet TEKS standards.
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
3rd Grade - Social Studies
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.