Same great kit in a PDF file.
Just print, laminate, cut-out and it is ready to go!*
The 3rd Grade ELAR Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following TEKS:
- Determine the Meaning of Unfamiliar Words - 3(3)(B)
- Text Features (Bold print, Italics, Punctuation) - 3(9)(D)ii
- Identify Details that Support Main Idea - 3(9)(D)i
- Using Synonyms - 3(3)(D)
- Identify Details of a Story and Provide Evidence from the Text of its Meaning - 3(6)(F)
- The Context of Words - 3(3)(B)
- Identify Cause and Effect in Text - 3(9)(D)iii
- Recognize Punctuation Marks - 3(11)(D)x
- Draw Conclusions from Facts in Text - 3(9)(D)i
- Sensory Language in Literary Text - 3(10)(D)
*NOTE: Our Basic and Premium Kits comes with all materials printed, laminated and cut to size for simple setup of your escape room. This digital download requires FRONT-TO-BACK printing on the long-edge and the clue cards cut to size before escape room can be setup!
3rd Grade ELAR
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props will need to be printed on cardstock and laminated to allow for use with erasable markers.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable objects and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards within.