The 3rd Grade ELAR Escape Room kit comes with 10 clues, based on each of the following topics:
- Determine the Meaning of Unfamiliar Words - 3(3)(B)
- Text Features (Bold print, Italics, Punctuation) - 3(9)(D)ii
- Identify Details that Support Main Idea - 3(9)(D)i
- Using Synonyms - 3(3)(D)
- Identify Details of a Story and Provide Evidence from the Text of its Meaning - 3(6)(F)
- The Context of Words - 3(3)(B)
- Identify Cause and Effect in Text - 3(9)(D)iii
- Recognize Punctuation Marks - 3(11)(D)x
- Draw Conclusions from Facts in Text - 3(9)(D)i
- Sensory Language in Literary Text - 3(10)(D)
All clues meet TEKS standards. (Revised for 2019-2020)
*Our PREMIUM KIT includes (10) boxes and (10) pre-set locks to ensure a simple setup of your escape room.
3rd Grade - ELAR
The Escape Classrooms escape room kit includes 10 clues and supporting props to successfully facilitate an escape room experience. The included instruction manual provides Set-up Instructions, Rules of the Game, an Escape Scenario, and Blueprints on how to solve each clue. All clues and props are printed on cardstock and 3mil laminated to allow for use with erasable markers and to endure for many years.
*NOTE: Our escape rooms require the use of 10 lockable boxes and 10 programmable combination locks to secure the clue cards.